Friday 8 March 2013

The Inner Struggle, Need A Strong Strength.

Bismillah.

Lately, I'd be tested with a lot of obstacles and sort kind of problems. Well, everyone does. Everyone is figthing their own battles. But it become more difficult when we want to keep it within ourselves, and at the same time pray hard that Allah will eases all of our tasks. People doesn't know what is happening, they keep on finding our blames and end up judging without a question. There is the time when we need to keep holding on the words that 


''Allah will never test us with something that we can't bear, deal or handle with''.


Then we struggle within self and grow the strength to overcome those things. '


''FORTITUDE'' and ''STRENGTH''

I need them much. O' Allah, I'm not clear about the good side of the things happened, but please help me to keep strong and determined. Sometimes rasa nak nangis but its just that I can't. Sometimes rasa macam pasrah, redha dan dah tak kisah pun apa nak jadi but when think back, heyy we are a kaliph of Him. He will always be with us all the time. We can't simply say ''I am giving up !''  *tarik nafas dalam-dalam T.T*





Readers, kindly pray for me and all. May Allah bless you *senyum*


2 comments: