Monday 30 April 2012

I Was Hurt And I Want To Stay Strong !

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
How to start?? And what to write?
There's mixture of feelings. And I cant even expressed it. Sometimes I thought my blog as
my 'public diary', which I can share some parts of my life and my thoughts with other people. Those who interested will read it while others refuse to. Who cares, it is your choice. Because it's not easy to get someone who you can share & talk about your problems, your joyment, happiness, and your sadness at the same time. You know yourselves,
''Life is not all about joyment''.


There's too many challenges and hurtful feelings in this world. My journey is still longggg to go and just believe that I'm only 18 to say about this world. Yeahhh,, its really hard and though and tedious. Some people can be soooo nice and full of sincerity while some can be bad and cruel like an evil and done worst than human mankind. We cant even imagine what people can do, sometimes its beyond than our thought. Seriously, that people make me hurt T_T
 
Life is like a test. 

Allah Ya Allah, Help me go through this hectic life. Help me, guide me and give me hidayah to be a better slave of yours and to be a better person. I'm going to stay strong. And even stronger to go through all this. Because I know that I'm not alone. And never :')



No comments:

Post a Comment